PolyInnovator is a personal brand for myself, that I built to be a catalyst of content development towards innovation. I wanted to make an impact on how things operate, as I kept seeing too many global problems.
I want to give the people the opportunity to #MAKEACHANGE!
Here are five things you probably did not know about PolyInnovator:
- This may sound like a broken record, however this site is meant to bring people together. Just not always in the way you may expect, for there are courses meant to guide you into a new stage in your life.
- PolyCasts are simply dynamic podcasts, however due to podcasts being coined after the “ipod” I felt that it was necessary to differentiate.
- The community aspect behind the website originated from my other brand I created called the United Living Construct. The U.L.C. was meant to be a hub of innovation, where innovative minds could come together. This is an evolution of that ideal.
- PolyInnovator stands for Polymath of Innovation. Based around the idea of being a modern polymath, and since innovation is the key to being somewhat of a jack of all trades it just fits!
- Despite being a personal brand for me, it is so much more than that. Well beyond just one man, and given enough time anyone can become a PolyInnovator.
No amount of adversity would change my course. It was sort of funny someone (quite experienced) told me that I should have a personal brand. At the time I was focusing on developing the U.L.C., and so I declined the idea as I thought I would get overwhelmed. I even tried to combine the ideas, but it wouldn’t fit.
Now its the opposite, for I have built my personal brand, and perhaps even farther than the company before it. However when I decided to build a new website for Poly. it came to be a social learning platform. This rapidly happened over the course of a couple weeks, so there was much deep thought involved. More of a spur of the moment grand action. I am really glad I trusted my gut too because now the platform you are reading this on is more than could have hoped to make.
That hub of innovation called the U.L.C. may one day still exist, but for now PolyInnovator absorbed that ideal.
Change is something that must be enacted upon by the thoughtful mind. Without it there would be no personal development, innovation, or world revolutions. There has be the mechanism for establishing a new order, and the concept of change is key to that! -Dustin, M.
Father down the line the website may get some changes of its own. These could include quality of life, more courses, or more content in general.
It is my hope that over time people will come to expect great things from the capabilities of the site. It is meant for #innovators, but that doesn’t mean that even the most ordinary person can’t innovate something in their life.
Who knows perhaps you’re an innovator too, and don’t even know it.